Our Rich History and Strong Future
FCCS was created in 1975 to help clients enhance their organizations and optimize their operations. In the 45 years since, we have:
- Expanded our business and consulting services to address the increasingly dynamic challenges of the marketplace.
- Introduced leadership development, governance, and talent management programs that have earned strong praise from boards, executives, and human resource officers, alike.
- Addressed the financial and operational concerns our clients face at the most pragmatic levels with legal consulting services, strategic risk management, and collective buying power.
- Diversified our clients and programs, bringing growth, new energy, and insight to our organization.
One factor remains constant: no other integrated services firm offers FCCS's industry-specific insight, objectivity, and expertise.
Headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, with approximately 60 employees, FCCS is proud to serve a variety of clients across the U.S.
- Governance and Leadership Development
- Conferences, Programs, and Events for Professional Development
- Executive Coaching
- Thought Leadership and Professional Speakers
- Strategic Talent Management
- Merger, Acquisition and Corporate Finance Advisory
- Risk Management and Insurance Management
- Passkey Affinity Program
The unique blend of our expertise, services, programs, and conferences enables us to create enriching business solutions and help organizations to be more.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you.